In general, touching or compressing the clitoris, directly or indirectly, during sex can increase the likelihood that someone with a vagina will orgasm. Here are some tips to help you and your partner have a more enjoyable and intense sexual experience:
1. Explore your erogenous zones. Did you know that your vagina and clitoris aren't the only places that make you feel good? Some people find that touching, kissing, fondling their face, neck, lips or breasts can help them get over the edge of orgasm.
2. Ask your partner to finger, rub, caress, or press your clitoris, either before, during, or after sex. You can guide them by pressing your finger on their finger or hand to your liking, and the movements and frequency will drive you crazy.
3. Use foreplay to explore. Sometimes you may feel ready to have sex right away, while other times you may want your partner to touch, rub, kiss, or lick your vulva and clitoris first, with their hands, mouth, toys, or genitals. Oral sex can be part of foreplay and can be enjoyable for someone whose vagina is centered directly on the clitoris. Some women describe intense orgasms through oral sex.
4. Try a variety of sex positions where your clitoris can get further stimulation. For example, "on top" is more likely to stimulate the clitoris. Best of all, you have more control over the amount, rhythm, and rhythm of stimuli. You can move your hips to reach your partner's pubis, or they can change the angle of their hips. Your partner can also enter you from behind and reach out and stroke your clitoris. If you like deep insets, then pick some of the more probable positions. Get creative! Certain positions may excite you more than others, and it may be different each time you have sex.
5. Add a few drops of lube to reduce friction and give it a more sensual feel. Might be better when it's wet!
6. Include sex toys in your sex game. Some people like to use vibrators, either alone or with a partner, to stimulate their clitoris for intercourse.